Key Account Management
26 May 2023 02:00 PM
Key account management (KAM) is one of the most important changes in selling that has emerged during the past two decades. KAM is a radically different organizational process used by business- to- business suppliers to manage their relationships with strategically important customers, and it produces measurable business benefits. This course is designed to provide Account Managers with the skills, behaviours, and techniques to maximize the profitability from the accounts that they manage.
· Key Account Management – What Does It Take to Succeed? · Becoming Trusted Advisor form vendor
· Key Account Analysis & Prioritizing
· Planning Your Key Accounts
- Key Account Managers
- Business Development
- Sales Managers
- Sales Representatives
- Relationship managers
- Client relationship managers
- Anyone who wants to transform form being a vendor to a trusted advisor to their clients.
Understand what it takes to move from supplier to trusted advisor
How to create a toolkit of relationship-building skills and techniques
Working out a relationship and communications plan for each of your accounts
Rohit is a professional salesperson and a passionate trainer.
Rohit has over 25 years of demonstrated excellence in Sales, Leadership development of executives and teams. He has held key leadership level positions in small to medium-sized companies prior to graduating into his roles as consultant and coach.
A sales growth expert his mission is to help 100K sales, where people feel proud of being in a sales profession.
Having an exposure to facilitate the workshop for different nationalities like Denmark, Poland, Finland, Germany, China, Malaysia, Egypt, Singapore Indonesia & US
Certifications and Training
• Certified NLP in Sales
• Certified TEIQ Practitioner
• BELBIN Team Roles
• Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI)
• Occupational Personality Questionnaire (OPQ)
• Certified Trainer for “Situational Leadership II"
• Hogan Certified Practitioner
- Fee's Details
- Member amount : Rs 0.00- (Including 18%GST)
- Non Member amount : Rs 0.00- (Including 18%GST)
- Total Member count :